Saturday, May 17, 2008

Eva & Jason M-session

I was lucky enough to photograph Eva & Jason's wedding at Montsalvat back in November 2006, so I was absolutely thrilled when they told me a couple of months ago that they were expecting, and even more thrilled when they said that they wanted to do a maternity session to capture this special time for them. Eva was quite close to her due date at the time of the shoot but despite feeling exhausted she was up for anything and as you'll see from the photos, looked great! We tried a heap of things both indoors & outdoors, giving some of the images a lovely natural feel while others got more of a 'studio' look to them. Check out just some of their shots below, and don't miss our last shot for the day at the bottom which is one of my faves :) Eva & Jason, thanks so much for letting me share this with you - I can't wait to see the result!












No comments:

Post a Comment