Saturday, May 17, 2008

Anna & Neel

If there was a competition to be the most happy and in-love couple I have ever photographed, Anna & Neel would win hands down. Neither of them could wipe the smile off their face all day and I have never seen a groom as excited as Neel was. They were married at St Patrick's Cathedral in Ballarat and as you'll see below we had a lot of fun taking the bridal party photos around the town afterwards. Anna and Neel, you are both such beautiful people and I feel extremely lucky to have met you and been chosen to photograph your day - all the best!




I love this shot - the father of the groom greeting the mother of the bride before the ceremony!
St Patrick's Cathedral in Ballarat - just stunning!
A moment captured between the bride and groom during the ceremony...
One of my favourite times to take candids during the day - following the ceremony when the bride and groom mingle among the guests.
A quick snap of the flower girl outside the church. I nearly screamed when I got this shot, I knew it was going to be a beauty! A low aperture has blurred the gravel background to give it a beautiful soft feel - proof that you don't need a studio and backdrop to take stunning portraits, nothing beats natural light!





We decided to have a little bit of fun with the leaves...
... after which Neel had to spend a few minutes getting them all out of Anna's hair and face! :)






I just love this shot of the boys all looking so happy - it really captures the mood of the day!
And to finish, a picture of the bridal waltz which Anna and Neel had obviously been working on - good job, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment