Monday, July 26, 2010

New home for Fi Mims Photography!

Wow, what a month it's been! I have been busy moving house so the weeks have gotten away from me and I haven't posted for a while. After five fun years living amongst the trees in leafy North Warrandyte, my family has picked up and moved house to East St Kilda. Whilst I miss the trees, I am loving being back in the inner suburbs, surrounded by great parks, cafes (my caffeine intake has gone up dramatically in the last month!) and people! However I am most excited by the fantastic photography locations I now have at my fingertips such as the beach, parks, and some very cool alleys. There are endless awesome spots which I am dying to get my camera down to! I have a few portraits coming up in the next few weeks where I plan to use some so stay tuned ...

For now, some images from a few of the shoots that have been keeping me busy over the past month. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment