Friday, October 31, 2008

Elizabeth & Aaron - biggest wedding post eva!

Where to start with Liz & Aaron? Well, if you've been checking out my blog you may remember I posted a few shots from their post wedding session back in September here. Well finally I have gotten around to posting more shots from that session, plus a bunch from their wedding two days earlier at Labassa in Caulfield - the most amazing hidden away wedding ceremony venue I've come across so far. No couple I know have ever paid as much attention to detail as these two. Liz fell so much in love with Labassa that she had her dress specifically made to match the feel and era embodied by the place, and even their cake was decorated to match the detail around the building, wow! Anyway, enough talk - check out their shots below!





















A couple of details from their reception ...

And one snapped not long before I left - I just love how amazlingly happy they look in this photo.
And from our session at the Aumann Family Orchard in Warrandyte (THE place for great fruit, veg & other gourmet produce this side of town) at 6.30am two days after their wedding. This first one is probably my fave from the whole shoot... (HUGE thanks to David Tomlinson who got up early to join me on this shoot and also took some great shots!)


It was VERY windy so we couldn't use the veil as much as we wanted to, but I love this shot of Liz trying to control it.





No comments:

Post a Comment