Monday, August 18, 2008

Family photos!

What I love most about the photos from this shoot is that the parents are in so many of them. I do a lot of portrait sessions where the mums and dads don't want to be in the photos as they don't think they will look good (mums mostly - sorry girls!) . When you feel this way, keep in mind that when your kids grow up, those photos are going to be their memories from their childhood. How sad would it be if they didn't have any photos of you in them! In my parent's house growing up there was always a draw full of old photos from different times, many including our parents, and I treasure those photos so much!!! Not to mention it's always a great laugh looking through them at how much we've all changed - thank goodness!

As someone told me recently (and I can't remember who sorry but it's a great quote so thanks!) if you don't like yourself in photos now, don't worry, in 10 years' time you will think you look great!












No comments:

Post a Comment