Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gordon & Bianca

It's been almost a month since I've blogged, argh! I've been away for a week and chasing my tail to catch up since but I've made a new year's resolution (am I allowed to do that in April?) to keep things on here up to date. This week however is all about posting sessions from the past few months that I've been too busy to put on, and Bianca & Gordon are first on my list.

Now these guys were great fun to work with! Their wedding was at Inglewood in Kangaroo Ground, a stunning venue that has heaps of rustic charm and plenty of amazing views - a photographer's playground! The weather knocked us all around a bit - one minute we had beautiful sun & the next we were being blown all over the place by the wind, but as you can see it didn't hurt the photos at all...





















No comments:

Post a Comment